St. Kitts & Nevis have the longest-running “Citizenship-by-investment” program in the world attracting foreigners, who make a substantial contribution to the development of the country.
Established in 1984, the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme is the oldest of its kind in the world. The scheme offers citizenship to high-net-worth individuals and their families in a peaceful and prosperous part of the Caribbean providing visa-free access to over 150 countries.
St. Kitts and Nevis is currently witnessing a tremendous spike in tourism-related real estate development. This growth is spurred by the country’s affordable Citizenship by Investment Program.
Eligibility for St. Kitts & Nevis CBI:
- No criminal record
- Funds used for investment should have been legally derived
- The applicant is at least 18 years old
- The applicant must be in good health and must show that they do not suffer from any contagious diseases
- The applicant should never have been denied a visa to a country with which SKN has visa-free travel and who has not subsequently obtained a visa to the country that issued the denial
- Banned nationalities: Nationals of Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, and, Cuba are banned from applying, regardless of where they live
- Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF) Donation starting from $150,000
- Real Estate Investment for a minimum amount of $200,000 in government approved projects
Benefits of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship:
- Dependents: Spouse, Kids under 18Y, kids from 18-30Y attending a recognized institute and financially dependent, Parents & Grandparents over 55Y who are living with main applicant and financially dependent, Siblings under 30Y who are unmarried, have no children and financially dependent
- The island offers a tranquil lifestyle within a safe, peaceful, and pristine environment
- Tax free – no income tax, inheritance or wealth tax
- Easy second passport and citizenship for your family members
- Duty-free access to several markets across the Caribbean
- No formal requirement to reside in the country before or after citizenship has been granted
- Lifetime Citizenship, right to live, work, and study in St. Kitts & Nevis as any other citizen
- Processing time only 3-4 months
- Passport is issued within 3 months of Citizenship approval
- Visa-free access to around 150 countries and territories including UK, EU, Ireland, Schengen countries.
- Trustworthy: The oldest and most established programme in the world
- St. Kitts & Nevis allows Dual Citizenship, the entire process is confidential and not disclosed to the home country authorities
- Family members such as spouse, child and siblings can also be added later on post obtaining citizenship of main applicant
- The Biometrics passport will be valid for 10 years for adults and 5 years for children under 16Y age and can be renewed