Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme makes it possible for those who invest in Grenada’s economy or government-approved real estate development to gain citizenship of this beautiful Caribbean country also known as the “Isle of Spice”.
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program was launched in August 2013 when the Grenadian parliament passed the Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013.
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme allows individuals and their families to obtain citizenship.
Eligibility for Grenada CBI:
- The main applicant is at least 18 years old.
- The applicants must be in good health.
- The applicants should have a clean criminal record.
- The main applicant should be able to show legal source of income for investment funds.
- No visa rejection from a country with which Grenada has visa-free travel.
- National Transformation Fund (NTF) Contribution starting from $150,000.
- Real Estate Investment in an approved project starting from a minimum of $220,000.
Benefits of Grenada Citizenship:
- Access to US Business Visa: Grenada is the only Caribbean country with E-2 Visa treaty with the USA.
- Entire family can be included: You can include your spouse, dependent children, and dependent parents in
- the same application.
- Global Mobility: Visa-free travel to over 140+ countries including Schengen, the UK, China, Singapore, and EU
- No residency requirement: There is no obligation to stay in Grenada during or post granting of Citizenship.
- Confidential application process: No disclosure or exchange of information with other governments or
- Dual Citizenship is allowed in Grenada: You do not need to renounce your current citizenship.
- Education for kids: Grenada is home to one of the best United States offshore universities – St George’s
- Tax Optimization: There is no tax on foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains and there are
- no restriction on importing capital and profits to the country.