Dominica is an island of remarkably unspoiled beauty, where lush green forests roll across hills that stretch from shore to shore. It’s also known as The ‘Nature Isle of the Caribbean’. English is the nation’s official language but French is also spoken widely.
Time and again, Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of citizens who have lived past 100 the island provides a tranquil lifestyle within a safe, peaceful, and pristine environment, and a culturally vibrant and friendly community. The “Nature Isle of the Caribbean” is a tropical paradise and arguably one of the most beautiful places on the planet thanks to its natural beauty. In 1998, its Morne Trois Pitons National Park was even designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Eligibility for Dominica CBI:
- Clean Background Check with no criminal record
- Funds used for investment should have been legally derived
- The applicant is at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must be in good health and must show that they do not suffer from any contagious diseases
- Banned nationalities:
- Northern Iraq: This includes specific nationals from the Kurdistan region of Iraq, namely nationals from the cities of Erbil, Amedi, Dahuk, Kirkuk, Lalish, Raniya, Soran, Sulaymaniyah and Zakho
- North Korea and Sudan: unless the applicant has (1) not lived in these countries for at least ten years, (2) no substantial assets there, and (3) not performed any business or similar activity, in whole or in part, in or with the countries
- Russian and Belarusian: As of March 2022, any new applications will not be accepted. The Dominica CBIU will continue to process the already submitted applications
- Economic Diversification Fund (EDF): Donation starting from $100,000
- Real Estate Investment: Investment of at least USD $200,000. Real estate can be sold after 3 years
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship:
- Dependents: Spouse, kids under 18Y, kids between 18Y-30Y who are studying in a recognized institute and are financially dependent, Unmarried daughter under 25Y who living with and financially dependent on main applicant, Parent/Grandparent who are financially dependent and above 65Y.
- Real estate can be sold after three years from the date your citizenship is granted
- No tax on global income, inheritance, etc
- Dominica has double taxation treaties with the USA, the UK, and the CARICOM
- Duty-free access to several markets across the Caribbean
- No formal requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship has been granted.
- Right to live, work, and study in Dominica as any other citizen
- Visa-free or with a visa-on-arrival to around 140+ countries and territories, including UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Schengen countries
- Dominica allows multiple Citizenship
- Dominica’s currency, the East Caribbean dollar (XCD), is pegged to the United States dollar (USD). $1 to XCD 2.7
- Great incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits, and export allowance